Trainee Chartered Accountant
We are seeking to employ a trainee Chartered Accountant. The position would be in accordance with the Chartered Accountants Ireland standard training contract and the firm will support the student’s studies towards the professional examinations.
Training and experience will be provided in the following areas:
- All aspects of accounts preparation and completion of company statutory accounts.
- Audits of companies and other organisations.
- Taxation experience will include completion of income and corporation tax computations. The trainee can expect to receive practical exposure to other tax matters including Capital Gains Tax, VAT and PAYE.
- Assisting with business plans and financial projections.
- Assisting clients with accounting matters
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!