Live-In Charity Fundraiser - The Ultimate Summer Job!
Are you looking for the ultimate summer job?
Do you want to raise funds for a charity that saves countless lives?
Join the Wesser Fundraising Team!
Wesser are recruiting for students to join our live-in fundraising teams this summer to support the lifesaving work of St John Ambulance, St John Wales and St Andrews First Aid.
By becoming a Wesser fundraiser you will be joining an internationally acclaimed fundraising organisation that has been supporting charities across the world since 1968.
What we offer:
- £8.00 - £11.50 per hour.
- Industry leading bonus structure.
- Free accommodation including bills.
- Short term/seasonal roles available
- Full training (no experience necessary).
- 35 hour/5 day working week.
- Team company car.
- Regular promotion opportunities.
The fundraising role:
- Speak to members of the public on a door to door basis.
- Recruit long term donors to support lifesaving services and projects.
- Be part of an ethical, diverse and talented team of fundraisers.
- Help to deliver Wesser’s mission: “Ethical Fundraising – Outstanding Service”
Apply Now – You will be directed to a quick and simple applications form. All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!