This is an exciting opportunity for a recent IT Graduate to join the an established B2B team based in Xilinx’s EMEA HQ in Dublin. The selected candidate will join as a analyst/programmer responsible for developing new functionality in the B2B space and supporting the users, applications and processes that make up the B2B system. This will be achieved using cutting edge technology offering candidates the opportunity to gain experience across development, analysis and databases.
The role has significant career development potential and is suitable for a graduate or IT professionals with 0-5 years’ experience.
Required Skills & Traits:
- Understanding of programming concepts and relational database concepts
- Experience using Web Services for integration
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Unix Shell scripting
- Strong troubleshooting analytical skills
- Very strong communication skills
- Motivated and proactive in learning current and new technologies
- Well organized and customer focused
- Having some or all of the following would be advantageous
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!