Linux DevOps Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Linux engineer with focus on scripting with different languages.
If you're excited about leveraging the latest technologies to create end to end automation then you will enjoy working with the Sagax team.
In-house training and career support will be provided for the right candidate.
- Manage Linux servers, and other hosted technologies e.g. AWS services.
- Design and deploy cloud architecture.
- Deploy solutions with development teams, script automation, testing, integrations automated delivery.
- Work with development and QA engineers.
- Propose new technologies and processes in an environment where the infrastructure is continually changing, advocate best practices.
- Some database administration, work with DBA team.
- Linux administration skills, shell scripting etc, AWS EC2.
- Scripting & configuration e.g. Python, Ansible, Chef or similar.
- Knowledge of Git branching & merging strategy.
- Build tools and testing tools desirable e.g. Jenkins, Vagrant, Maven, Selenium.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!