Developer / Network Engineer
The successful candidate will primarily be dedicated to development tasks, building and maintaining the systems and applications that support Host Ireland's various business processes. A portion of the role would be allocated to Network Engineering tasks and supporting the Noc team. The Development/Network Engineer will be responsible for the following.
- Building and maintaining applications to improve efficiency, accuracy and increase automation within our business processes.
- Further development and maintenance of existing applications.
- Working with Salesforce API and Various other API’s.
- Improving the flow of information/data company wide.
- Ensuring all data is clean and accurate.
- Sharing networking tasks with Noc Team.
- Providing support as part of the wider team.
- Building and configuring radio equipment.
- Trouble shooting Juniper devices.
- Work within a 24 hour on call schedule.
- Proficiency in some or all of the above, with the ability to learn new skills fast.
- The ability to multitask and work on several complex projects at any given time.
- Personable and friendly with a desire to help both customers and team members.
- As a portion of this role is customer facing, fluent English is essential.
- Ability to work within a dynamic team while working on your own projects too.
The current team at Host Ireland are young, dynamic and enthusiastic. The city centre location ensures that the team can combine fast paced career development as well as easy access to local amenities. Host Ireland management ensure that candidates have every opportunity to develop their career and encourage training and further education where relevant. It is a fun, but fast paced work environment where every team member has a strong input into the development of the business.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!