Commis de Cuisine
Plan, prep, set up and provide quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in the designated outlets in accordance with departmental quality standards, recipes and plating guide specifications. Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
Assistance with accommodation provided.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent vocational training certificate
- Up to 2 years’ experience as a Line cook at a 3/4/5 star hotel or restaurant
- Food handling certificate
- Ability to communicate in English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to provide legible communication
Note: The successful candidate must be available to work 5 shifts per week Monday to Sunday.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!