You would start out as an Editorial Trainee working in close collaboration with our Managing Editors learning how to process papers properly from submission to publication. Once you have successfully completed your traineeship you will be appointed as an Assistant Editor position.
You should share our passion for spreading the newly acquired knowledge of today’s scientific community and feel motivated to contribute to open access publishing. We look forward to welcoming energetic new members to our Barcelona office. Dependent on your scientific background you will be assigned to an according field. We are mostly looking for young Editors educated in the following areas: Health and Life Sciences, Genetics.
Your Experience And Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Recently graduated PhDs will be also considered.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong English skills in written and spoken language.
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail.
- Experience with scholarly publishing beneficial.
- Spanish residence permit.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!