Do you want to work with a fast-growing, fun, friendly and professional team of specialists?Due to recent growth and excessive demand for our services, we are presently recruiting for a Placement Student to work closely with our Professional Services and Construction teams.
You will be trained and supported by our team of senior consultants and managers while also having the opportunity to develop your own communication style.
As a company, Vickerstock account manage and assist in the recruiting of most of NI’s top Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing firms and have established a reputation as being a leading specialist recruitment consultancy, now operating in our 10th year. Our purpose built, open-planned spacious offices are based behind Belfast City Airport in the Harbour area and are within an easy commute of all main arterial routes.
Graduate will be responsible for the following duties within the role:
- Daily liaising and working closely with Recruitment Consultants
- Data collection and input administration on computer system
- Assisting with client & candidate marketing
- Writing job adverts
- Dealing with candidates and clients over the phone
- Answering calls
- Assisting with candidate sourcing / selection / shortlisting
- Responsible for any other task identified by the line manager as falling reasonably within the scope and range of the position.
The successful individual must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills – Both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise with strong attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Strong IT skills including MS Office
- GCSE English & Maths Grade C+
- Own car (Due to our location)
This position is a full time permanent role with a salary negotiable upon experience. A successful, driven person can expect career development within the role up to Trainee Recruitment Consultant after graduating from their chosen degree.
Hours of work are 8.00-5.30 Monday, 8.30-5.30 Tue to Thur and 8.30-4.30 Fri
- Subject to experience
- 28 days hols + your birthday off each year
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!