IT Support Engineer
The successful candidate will be assist in running and managing the support desk and assisting in the day to day operations of the department. This will include installing, maintaining and troubleshooting computer hardware and software. This will cover desktops, laptops, smart phones and peripheral equipment. The successful candidate will also provide technical support and assistance to all staff on current PC applications. They will be gain experience and understanding of the IT infrastructure of a business of this size and will be involved from the outset in major upgrade projects that are planned for 2018 and beyond. The role will likely be split 50:50 between our offices in Cookstown and North Belfast. The candidate will also work closely with the Head of IT to develop and deliver training.
- Carrying out a full IT audit of estate
- Assisting in managing the Call Logging/Help Desk System and providing first line support.
- To Service and Administer IT equipment and programs
- Provide Technical Support for Windows, Microsoft Office and other computer software installations.
- Supporting VPN and remote workers
- Manage the distribution and setup of hardware and software for mobile and internal phones
- Ensure Licensing adherence at all times
- Managing printer estate
- Delivering training
- Supporting our IFS ERP system
- Occasionally providing Out Of Hours support when required
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!