MadiganGill Limited looking for a talented Labour Manager for a busy and fast paced desk based in Moorgate, London. This person will be driven, hardworking and willing to learn, experience in Recruitment isn’t necessary.
As a Labour Manager you will help match candidates to suitable roles and identify and approach prospective candidates through job boards and our database. You will have great relationship building skills and a warm and persuasive telephone manner.
The ideal person will have an enthusiastic approach to work and will be interested in Construction recruitment.
KEY DUTIES OF THE LABOUR MANAGER:
- Create specifications and advertise vacancies
- Identify suitable candidates for current clients via telephone screen interviews
- Knowledge and ability to source suitable candidates using online job boards, social media etc.
- Record data for team on internal system
- Provide update reports
- Attend specialist conferences with team
SKILLS REQUIRED FROM THE LABOUR MANAGER:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous targeted sales experience would be an advantage
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads which continually change
- Computer literate - outlook, excel and word
- Ability to use a common-sense approach to problem solving
- Great on the phone - engaging and persuasive
- Persistent and determined
- Energetic and lively with an optimistic nature.
MadiganGill is a £55 million construction services company, specialising in the provision of labour, trades, security and site management to many blue chip developers and main contractors in the UK.
Incorporated in late 2009, with a series of offices throughout the UK, we are currently looking for talented graduates to join our team.
Based in our Central London Head Office in Moorgate, successful applicants will be tasked with expanding and developing our brand throughout the construction industry in the UK.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!