Investment Management Intern
An exciting role in the entrepreneurial environment of Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM). Coordinated by AIESEC. Through business interactions and job assignments, interns gain business and organisational knowledge, facilitate successful completions of projects and acquire invaluable learning experiences by assisting in Business As Usual (BAU) activities as well as focused research in a number of different areas to determine potential impacts and applications.
- Research across variety of business/technology related topics
- Production of written reports/papers
- Provide analysis and recommendations
- Preparation of business case
- Production of powerpoint presentations
- Provide support with BAU activities e.g. investigations, report production, liaise with sales teams, data management
A standard pre-employment screening process is required before commencing placement which is managed by our HR Department.
VISA TYPE - Tier 5 GAE
VISA DURATION - 4-12 months
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!