Commercial Development Assistant
As Commercial Development Assistant you will add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and liaising with the Northern Europe Marketing team.
You will support a proactive, dynamic, forward thinking and highly motivated team that interacts with our national and global customers to deliver long term business partnership by a "Best In Class" customer experience.
Working closely with the external and internal sales, you will provide data insight for their territories and to enable leads into profitable sales orders, whilst maximising future business opportunities.
Overview of Role
- Providing monthly reporting for the business and customer insight at territory level, developing reports to support the sales teams
- Manage the local Social Media channels - Facebook & Twitter
- Co-ordinate with the Sales teams the execution of Local Sales & Marketing campaigns
- Building productive relationships Marketing & Product Management departments
- Using an in-depth understanding of the company’s strategy, value proposition and strengths to position RS in the market as the supplier of choice.
- Promotion of RS and its services and products
Planning & Organising
- Multi-tasking ability
- Desire to improve personal effectiveness and respond positively to feedback
- Achievement of agreed objectives.
- Prioritise activities based on best return on investment for time and resources allocated.
- Manager - daily and regular reviews with Sales Management
- Northern Europe Marketing Team
- Product Managers and Product Buyers
- Customer Services
- Liaise with Marketing on a regular basis
- Ensure that Product Management are aware of RS pricing variance and work with inventory controllers and product buyers to secure better article buy price
- Complete business reports as required, relating to ongoing and forthcoming revenue opportunities for their aligned regions
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to prioritise activities
- Self-motivation, whilst able to work well in a team environment
- Ability to adapt and respond to a fast changing environment
- Ability to adapt style and approach to a range of internal and external customers
- High level understanding of RS products, customer base and competitors
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Communicate to properly understand user requirements while accommodating new ideas.
- The ability to learn quickly and master new skills
- A keen appetite for self-development and investing in your own knowledge
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!