Graduate Analyst - Consulting Practice
NTT DATA is a top 10 global business and IT services provider with more than 100,000 professionals in over 50 countries, and is part of NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100.
It offers various types of organizations comprehensive services on a global scale by leveraging its deep understanding of business processes combined with over four decades of experience in building and managing complex and mission critical IT infrastructures.
We secured the #8 spot in the Top 10 Consulting Magazine’s 2016 Best Firms to Work For list.
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a “Graduate Analyst - Banking practice ” to join our team in Dublin.
Please note: we can not currently accept applications from graduates who require a work visa.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking talented, ambitious graduates for our graduate programme:
- 0-1 year of experience within financial services (a bonus but not critical)
- Undergraduate degree in business or finance or information systems.
- Self-confident with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Possesses good analytical skills, with ability undertake economic, policy and financial analysis to a professional standard.
- Ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on same.
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Ability to implement strategies for gathering, reviewing and analysing data requirements.
- Generates innovative solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and an open mind, using existing information to its fullest potential.
- Adheres to project standards defined by project management.
- Accurately employs our methodology and documentation tools.
- Proactively carries out project support /administrative functions.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manages time effectively.
- Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
Whats an offer:
- a chance to train within an industry leading consulting firm
- expsoure to top calibre clients within the financial services sector.
- full training and mentoring
- flexible , friendly and professional working environment.
About NTT Data Services
NTT DATA Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA Services family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA Services combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA Services is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100.
Equal Opportunity Employer Policy
NTT DATA Services, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!