Sales Graduate with French
Do you want the opportunity to work in one of Europe’s leading privately owned agri-business organisations and the largest exporter of beef in Europe, you will gaining valuable experience across a variety of diverse environments as part of the Sales Graduate Program?
Our graduate scheme will give you the opportunity to develop and hone the personal, business and technical skills that will form the foundations of your career. The ABP Sales Graduate programme is an excellent opportunity to work with great people and learn how the largest exporter of beef in Ireland operates.
ABP Food Group is one of Europe’s leading privately Owned agribusiness companies. We are the UK and Ireland’s largest beef processor, and we also operate substantial renewable, pet food and protein divisions. We employ over 8,000 people at over 35 processing facilities around the world.
With the continuous growth of our organisation we regularly offer exciting and challenging opportunities for individuals at all stages of their career in a wide range of disciplines.
Graduate Training Programme
ABP’s Graduate Training Programme aims to recruit talented graduates who will develop a shared identity and common vision, becoming the future Sales leaders of our organisation. Each year we invest heavily in recruiting top quality graduates with a wide variety of undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. The individual should be self-motivated, confident, target driven and energetic with an excellent work ethic.
As a successful candidate on our Graduate Training Programme you will be afforded:
- A fantastic start to your career in one of Europe’s largest privately owned agribusiness organisations.
- Continuous on the job training and development.
- A mentor to discuss your role and any perceived challenges in your position.
- The opportunity to commence or continue studying a foreign language funded by ABP.
- The possibility of financial support to obtain further training and relevant postgraduate qualifications.
- As part of the Sales Graduate programme, applicants will have the opportunity to work within our Purchasing, Marketing, Sales and Logistics Functions; this is an exciting opportunity for a Business Graduate to gain a unique experience in the fast pace organisation.
- You will be challenged and supported to achieve and deliver the highest standards of service for our customers. There will be ongoing training and development provided for Each Graduate as part of their placement as well as a fantastic opportunity to build a network of colleagues.
If you are a Business Graduate with an excellent command of French and the opportunity of working in a leading agri-business organisation part of the ABP Food Group Graduate Programme appeals to you then please apply for the programme as follows:
Applications: Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to the below email.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!