Cloud Product Support Associate/Engineer with German - ByD/C4C
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP ByDesign/C4C is a cloud ERP Solution for fast growing, mid-market businesses across all industries. Support Associates/Engineers on the SAP ByDesign/C4C team support a multitude of customers across the globe across every function and we’re inviting ambitious team players to join this dynamic, collaborative and innovative Cloud Product Support Team in SAP Galway, Ireland!
Do you want to work for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer?
Then this position is for you! ByDesign/C4C Galway has a team of over 100 colleagues supporting several functions that suit their individual expertise. Our ByDesign/C4C teams collaborate closely across Brazil, India, China and Galway, Ireland. Supporting global customers means we are a diverse workforce that are highly motivated and passionate about delivering to-class customer experiences. This position is highly client-focused and fast-paced, operating globally to provide 24/7/365 technical support. If you want to progress your career to the next level by working in a Global Support work environment and getting exposure to the newest technologies then read on.
This is what you can look forward to:
- Engage with customers by utilising real-time channels and tools
- Liaise with development and field teams to identify application errors and missing product functionalities for future releases (legal/non-legal requirements)
- Analyse incidents, perform in-depth troubleshooting to identify and solve complex technical issues.
- Provide timely and ongoing regular updates and solutions to SAP customers according to our Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Document solutions to known issues and consulting questions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge bases.
- Act as a liaison between our Product Management and Engineering teams
- Collaborate with other employees, sharing knowledge and process‐improvement suggestions.
Do you have what it takes?
You will be fluent in both German and English (oral/written) to support our growing customer base. Previous customer support experience is vital and to be successful in SAP you need an understanding of ERP and common business processes (sales, marketing, logistics, finance etc). This opportunity will suit a fast learner who is self-motivated, a multi-tasker and has strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You will be part of a diverse global team environment and be an active contributor that enjoys learning from colleagues and sharing customer experiences. If you have a passion for learning new concepts and technologies in this progressive market, then SAP is for you!
You will also need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems or a related field
- An understanding of the technical differences between on-premise and cloud-based solutions
- Knowledge of most common operating systems, MS Office Suite and basic networking concepts
- An understanding of mobile devices and technologies, web services concepts as well as HTTP/HTTP protocols and XML knowledge
- An understanding general use of add-ons, SSL certificates and system communications and security protocols.
Knowledge of a programming languages (preferable an object-oriented language) would also be an advantage.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!