This is a 4-6 month Internship position with flexibility to facilitate an individual’s academic schedule and commitments.
You will work closely with the Digital Lead to review and improve the Roche internal digital capabilities and systems. The following areas will take priority and will be your focus:
- CRM system – Improve access, usage and the linking to other tools
- GSD Electronic Form and future Online Forms - uncover barriers and develop solutions for a better, automated external customer experience
- In house capability to bring new Digital solutions and improvements
- Assist with the operational delivery of Digital solutions – the Digital lead can drive strategy if the operational tools are fit for purpose
You will have the opportunity to travel to the UK for training and potentially other countries to gather learnings.
The successful candidate will be required to have a broad view of all program objectives and organizational culture and processes.
- Excellent Communication
- Digital mindset and interest in digital/multichannel approach to communication
- An innovative, open mindset
- Awareness of content strategy, business engagement and technical portal build
Interest in the Healthcare and/or Pharmaceutical sector Line manager: Report to Marketing Stratagy Director
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!