Senior Operations Assistant
At Allied World we have over 1,400 talented and loyal employees working in 20 offices globally who service clients throughout the world. We are focused on providing superior customer service and creative risk solutions, building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. Our employees share our passion for progress and success, and we are looking for talented committed people to join our team.
Operational management of underwriting data and underwriting support to allocated underwriting teams
- Assist the operations manager with capacity planning and the distribution of workload within the operations team
- Point of internal query from underwriting teams
- Manage and maintain positive relationships with underwriters and all company departments
- Meet underwriting reporting requirements
- Develop, implement and enhance team processes
- Oversee and maintain service level agreements
- Meet internal audit requirements
- Escalate any service concerns to the operations manager
- Train and mentor new starters
- Lead by example and nurture positive morale within the team
- Assume some team management responsibilities when the operations manager is out of the office
- Excellent computer skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and quantitative skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Enthusiastic approach to meeting service requirements and enhancing team processes
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Highly organised, accurate and detail orientated
- Highly developed communication skills
About Allied World:
Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG, through its subsidiaries and brand known as Allied World, is a global provider of innovative property, casualty and specialty insurance and reinsurance solutions. All of Allied World's rated insurance and reinsurance subsidiaries are rated A by A.M. Best Company, A by Standard & Poor's, and A2 by Moody's, and our Lloyd's Syndicate 2232 is rated A+ by Standard & Poor's and AA- by Fitch.
Allied World is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to an individual’s race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, age, genetic information, or disability status.
Please click here or visit www.awac.com/careers for further information on Allied World.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!