We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated actuarial student to join our actuarial team. The role will provide valuable actuarial experience into reinsurance and acquisitions of life insurance portfolios. You will report directly to the Actuarial Manager and will support the day to day tasks of the actuarial team. The role will involve supporting the financial reporting process, due diligence on pending acquisitions and participating in various company and group strategic projects.
- Assist the team in the financial reporting for management accounts, Solvency II and Bermuda purposes;
- Assist in the production of high quality MI;
- Contribute to the production of the RSR, SFCR and Annual QRT process;
- Assist in the production of business planning projections and associated reporting;
- Provide actuarial support to other departments, particularly Finance and Risk;
- Help to maintain robust, stable and auditable systems for calculating the required reserves and capital figures;
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of data used in all actuarial investigations.
- Strong team-player;
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Strong track record with progressing with the actuarial exams;
- Proven ability to learn new concepts;
- Exhibits self-motivation and drive;
- Takes initiative without the need for approval;
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!