Controlling the Technical, QAQC and Execution of the works of all construction processes, coordinating the work supply chain and site management.
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements (WR).
- Liaising logistics ordering and material management.
- Reviewing material and works specifications.
- Tracking material requests from subcontractors, allocating to Purchase Order take off and recording deliveries.
- Setting out and maintaining control of works requirements
- Developing and implementing the Quality Plan strategy and associated Inspection and Test Plan. (ITP)
- Reviewing construction Methodologies and ensuring compliance with specifications,
- Attend subcontractor weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions
- Reviewing, maintaining and controlling site records and contemporaneous records relating to works, installation, materials and labour.
- Input into a one team culture and approach to delivering the project to the Time, Cost, Quality and Corporate Responsibility targets and deliverables, acting at all times in the best interests of the Joint Venture
- Contributing to the Health & Safety culture on the project, including welfare of the workforce on the site. Showing leadership across the project
- Maintaining and enhancing company relationships, and ensuring companies are recognised as a high performing team
- Maintaining good relationships with the Client designers, sub-contractors, and other stakeholders, conducive to securing future work
- Ensure all Construction management plans, Breeam and Waste management plans are adhered to.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!