Are you a recent Mechanical or Civil Engineering Graduate that would like to pursue a career in Vessel Design?
Would you like to work with a world leading provider of engineering, equipment and services to the Biopharmaceutical industry?
If so then why not join ABEC!
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a Graduate Mechanical or Civil Engineer to join us in a Vessel Designer position. You will be based in our Kells office predominately but you may have the opportunity to work abroad in our other locations such as the US and Switzerland.
You will work under the direction of the Design Team Lead and also utilise independent judgment to perform the day to day project duties of designing, developing and releasing deliverables used in the fabrication of equipment for pilot and commercial scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing (Primary pressure vessel assemblies for fluid & gas handling and motorised agitation systems). Primary responsibility involves generating design plans utilising Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD software. This position requires a high level of attention to detail along with the ability to develop a strong understanding of the ASME/BPE Bioprocessing Equipment design standards.
The Vessel Designer is responsible for execution of all project related requirements including but not limited to the following:
- Review and comprehend customer generated specifications and requirements.
- Create/maintain design documents with technical support from project engineering and project management as needed
- Create/maintain component BOM documentation with support from project engineering and project management, as needed
- Create and maintain project files using departmental resources and best practices
- Provide manufacturing support related to published designs and released design documentation as required
- Generate ‘as-built’ design documentation using provided input from operations and provide them to the Quality department as needed
- Other work as assigned to support projects and / or customer expectations
Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
What we provide?
We provide a competitive salary package along with excellent benefits such as healthcare, pension and training & development opportunities.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!