Music Services Assistant Full & Part Time (Temporary Position - 6 month contract with possibility of extension)
We are seeking motivated individuals, who are interested in working in this niche sector, to join our team on a temporary basis, with the potential to develop in to a permanent role.
This role will provide a unique insight into how the media industry uses music data and offers an opportunity for anyone interested in gaining experience in this field.
Although this is not a graduate level position, should the contract be extended beyond the initial temporary period, there are opportunities for promotion and career development, specifically into analyst and supervisor positions. We find that the uniqueness of our business appeals to graduates of all disciplines, not just those from music related fields.
- Shift Patterns: Full Time & Part Time positions available with flexible shift patterns between 0800 -1700, Monday-Friday
- Salary/Hourly Rate: £7.88
- Job Purpose: To identify, research and match large volumes of domestic and foreign language music reporting data using internal and client systems.
- Search, locate, research and match high volumes of domestic and foreign language music reporting data according to client policies and workflow schedule as directed by project coordinator to agreed deadlines
- To be fully conversant and knowledgeable of applicable client systems
- To maintain good customer care and relationships with all clients as required
- To develop and maintain knowledge of the music rights industry
- To maintain good working relationships and co-operate with your co-workers within the client companies and On Music Ltd as should be expected as standard work practice.
- To be of general assistance to the Head of Operations and the general day to day running of the company
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!