Brand Marketing Internship
Would you like to hone your skills at a trailblazing startup that is revolutionising the events industry? Are you a team player with a collaborative, enthusiastic, and proactive approach? Can you self-manage and prioritise a large number of tasks while displaying high attention to detail and accuracy? Do you thrive in a high pressure environment?
Do you understand the difference between branding and brand marketing? Is your mission in life to build an identity for new businesses, enhance their cultures, and extend their value propositions? Do you have some experience of building brand awareness and creating campaigns that drive interest and influence consumer behaviour?
If yes, then our recently launched Brand Marketing Internship may be the ideal opportunity for you to hone your brand development skills in a trailblazing digital-first environment. Working closely with Eventerprise CEO and co-founder, Götz Thümecke, and other members of our leadership team, you will help develop and implement a brand strategy for our early-stage events platform.
- Brand Management – activate and optimize Eventerprise’s brand campaigns across multiple markets
- Consumer & Marketplace Insights – analyze marketplace and consumer insights to provide actionable recommendations to our global sales team
- Channel Marketing – develop comprehensive marketing solutions targeted at our existing customers
- Digital Marketing – develop digital marketing programs and campaigns to sell Eventerprise to a wide, but vertically defined audience
- Merchandising – identify and drive optimal pricing and promotional strategies to deliver profitable business results
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Management
- Solid digital skills – Google Drive, online project management and collaboration tools
- Well-versed in social media use
- Previous work experience in Marketing or Product Management recommended
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail focused with strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to think out of the box
- Strong research skills
- An interest in the digital economy
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!