Graduate IT Helpdesk Support Specialist
- Are you a recent IT graduate?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Are you interested in joining a firm that provides on the job training/opportunities for progression?
We are currently seeking to hire a recent graduate to join our Helpdesk team for a permanent opportunity, based in Dublin 2.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
- Advanced skills in the use and administration of both MS Office and Windows operating systems;
- An aptitude in understanding and adapting to new technology;
- A demonstrable enthusiasm for technology;
- 1 – 2 years previous experience from a similar Helpdesk environment is desirable;
- Even though training will be provided, previous experience in supporting SAP, ServiceNow, Active Directory and Enterprise telecoms systems or XML/Web Services would be beneficial.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Providing a single point of contact for all technology related incidents and requests reported by our users;
- Logging, troubleshooting, resolving and where necessary referring these issues on a day to day basis;
- Adhering to KPMG IT security policies, process and procedures.
Hours of Operation:
This Helpdesk offers support from 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday. Some weekend work is also required, though this is usually in the form of on-call support fulfilled from home.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Challenging and rewarding work
- A thriving sports and social community
- An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus, and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Stephen Clerkin on email@example.com
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle - @KPMGCareersIRL.
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 2 years from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!