Complex Network Researcher
- Progress conceptual ideas to proof of concept platforms
- Assess performance and extend the state of the art
- Work in a cross-functional team to identify, analyse and extend research prototypes
- Statistical analysis of complex proof of concept systems
- Dissemination of results via academic publications in top-tier journals and conferences
- A third level qualification in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering Skills
- Strong technical knowledge of computational applied mathematics, complex networks, and stochastic algorithmic approaches
- Track record of peer-reviewed academic publications in top-tier journals and conferences
- Experience with simulation systems e.g. ns-3, Cooja/Contiki, Matlab Aptitude for programming C/C++, Java, Python or similar, and a proven ability to apply it practically in a team environment.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!