McChrystal Group Summer Internship
The McChrystal Group summer internship programme is a focused developmental experience for aspiring leaders with unparalleled exposure to complex challenges facing senior executives and their organisations.
During this paid 10-week programme (4 June - 11 August 2019), interns at McChrystal Group will have the opportunity to function as a full-time contributor to our team by directly supportingproject teams and functional lines of effort to align leadership, prioritise goals, and increase the speed and effectiveness of decision-making for our clients.
- Application of analytical and research skills toward the evaluation of client financial performance and organisational dynamics across several industries
- Participation in the design and delivery of transformational processes and leadership development programmes to our clients
- Assisting in the creation and delivery of high-quality deliverables and presentations using analytical, planning and tactical decision-making skills
- Daily exposure to senior leaders
- Structured internal mentorship program
- Leading coordination of events, logistics, and materials for team engagements
Structured Professional Development Components:
- Frequent intern lunches with McChrystal Group professionals in diverse fields who will mentor interns on career choices, developmental opportunities, and business skills
- Opportunities to attend networking events in London
- Structured Mentor/Mentee Program
- Interns will work with internship coordinator and/or manager to develop a deliverable for the end of their internship period
Skills and Experience Required:
McChrystal Group recruits undergraduates completing either their penultimate or final year with exceptional academic backgrounds, a high degree of motivation, strong interpersonal skills, leadership ability, and a team-oriented mentality.
Seeking applicants with:
- Interest in the consulting industry, solving complex business problems, and leadership development
- Prior professional experience and desire for continual personal growth
- Passion for working with teams in a dynamic, innovative environment
- Self-starter attitude and motivation to think critically in order to drive outcomes
- Propensity for adapting to shifting priorities, and performing in ambiguous, fast-paced situations
- Strong analytical, research, writing, and interpersonal skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!