No one else sees the world like you do. We?ve been looking for that. Innovation happens when unique perspectives work together. Join us!
At Intel Ireland, the Fab 24 facility is one of Intel's most technologically advanced, high volume manufacturing plants in the world producing latest generation microprocessors.
Step inside our world and you'll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. And through this shared dedication-this culture of innovation and exploration-we do more than deliver the latest technologies.
We deliver the future.
As a Production Technician, you will play an integral role in contributing within experienced teams to the successful production of Intel products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Performing functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment, process, training, upgrades and implementation.
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance on advanced semiconductor equipment.
- Use your problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve unscheduled equipment issues.
- Apply statistical process control techniques to monitor, maintain and improve process and equipment performance.
- Analyse both equipment and processes and identify problems and participate in safety forums.
Candidates should be Technical Graduates with a qualification at or equivalent to Level 6/7 in the National Framework of Qualifications (www.nfq.ie) in an approved Engineering or Science discipline (which would include - but not limited to):
- Manufacturing Eng,
- Electronic Eng
- Automation Eng
- Electrical Eng
- Electronic Systems
- Chemical Eng
- Biomedical Eng
- Mechanical Eng
- Mechatronic Eng
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- National Craft Certificate or an apprenticeship equivalent to a level 6.
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to take personal ownership to maintain an incident and injury free environment
- Excellent teamwork capabilities
- 18+ Months relevant work experience
- Commitment to travel on assignment for extended periods
- Commitment to work shift or regular work as required
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay (including bonuses)
- Opportunities for professional development, travel and continuing education
- Onsite gym, barbers / salon, canteen, games areas and sports & social club
- Further learning opportunities
- Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
CV Tips - what to include:
- Your course final year module titles
- Your course final year project title with a brief outline of topic, aim, challenge, objective
- Any work experience
- Detail all relevant work experience
- Apprenticeship completion date (if applicable)
- Please ensure to complete your educational details in your profile when you apply with your CV!
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support.
Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!