Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Ganson Building & Civil Engineering are inviting applications from enthusiastic graduate Quantity Surveyors looking for a role with a top main contractor within the construction industry.
Ganson Building & Civil Engineering will invest the time in educating and training graduates to work towards becoming top professionals within the construction industry.
We are seeking highly motivated and ambitious individuals who demonstrate strong organisational/managerial skills and a pro-active attitude. Good reporting and communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment and computer literacy are essential.
- Issuing subcontractor enquiries and then generating comparisons for review by Directors
- Preparing progress applications and cost reports
- Reporting to management on the financial progression of projects
- Responsible for project cost controls
- Actively work with Project Managers relating to contract variations
- Final Account negotiations etc
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!