The Marketing Consultant will be responsible of creating and implementing marketing strategies to meet the company’s goals. The intern will be involved in advertising and promotional activities, as well as in conducting marketing analysis regarding Babylon’s target market, customers, and competitors.
- plan and manage marketing activities;
- demonstrate marketing technical skills;
- conduct market research to identify the market requirements;
- analyse and contact potential strategic partners;
- contribute with their ideas to improve the marketing strategy
No professional experience is required.
The ideal candidate should possess a Marketing background, either related to the academic or professional field. The intern has to demonstrate passion and willing to learn and actively participate in Babylon Radio’s marketing projects. Excellent communication, organisational, and relational skills are essential to fulfill this role position.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you, send us your CV today using the click thru below.
All applications will be considered.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!