NewsWhip is the leading technology for identifying and tracking the stories that matter in the world each day. We track millions of signals produced every day from social networks that reveal the articles, events, and people driving discussion and engagement.
Our customers include media leaders, agencies, Fortune 500 companies, political consultants, and governments. Our financial backers include the world’s leading news agency, The Associated Press.
Description of role
Do you love designing digital interfaces and building them! Do you sweat the details – from concept to production? We’re looking for a passionate designer with a strong technical foundation. You’ll be working with design and marketing teams – creating engaging websites that will shape the future of news online. We’re a growing company working in an exciting industry and we want someone to help us tell that story.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop both your design and front-end skills within a collaborative and dynamic environment. While you’ll be focused on our UX
Contribute to the product but lead on the website.
- Working with our marketing team on the design and maintenance of our customer-facing website.
- Designing and coordinate our marketing literature including emails, reports and exhibition collateral.
- Working with product designers to enrich our products with micro-animations.
- Building rapid prototypes that draw on dynamic data.
Skills and knowledge requirements
- A strong passion for both design and code.
- A portfolio of UI design for digital products or websites.
- Degree level education in graphic / digital design or similar.
- Experience building interactive prototypes for testing purposes.
- Experience working with Wordpress websites.
BONUS SKILLS & INTERESTS
- Working with design libraries.
- Incorporating back-end data into prototypes
- Working with product APIs.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!