STUDENT PLACEMENT ROLE WEB GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Farming Parts is an award winning farming sector specialist Retailer. The company has several exclusive distribution dealerships with both direct retail and business to business activities. Our eCommerce trading site is an integral part of our business and one we plan to expand aggressively over the coming year.
As part of our eCommerce growth interest we are looking for a Graphic Designer placement student to work within our eCommerce team in our Ballymoney offices and help with website projects and an online promotions.
The primary role will be on designing and coding effective and compelling trading centric graphic designs for banners, custom landing pages, emails, digital marketing channels.
The successful student candidate will ideally have strong creative design skills and be capable of understanding and modifying HTML/CSS.
This is an opportunity to be part of a successful business and specifically to be part of an online eCommerce growth campaign.
Working closely with our eCommerce team and our eCommerce solution provider (Export Technologies) you will develop practical skills in delivering creative and effective design solutions across website and all web channels that drive revenue for our business. Your attention to detail, multi-tasking and time management will be essential in completing projects on time and to specification.
- Create graphical assets for a full range of marketing campaign material including web, landing pages, social media and email.
- Design and build HTML emails.
- Design and build front end website through our CMS.
- Work in conjunction with our eCommerce Team to ensure consistency in branding and design supporting the Department in achieving high implementation standards.
- Provide design support to our digital marketing partners, as required from time to time to support our site footfall growth aspirations.
- Working on multiple projects at one time and adhere to strict deadlines.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!