Project Engineer - CENTAL ENGINEERING LTD
Cental Engineering Ltd are industry leaders in the design build and integration of modular and offsite construction solutions for the utility, communications, energy, industrial and data centre markets.
With demanding integration requirements between different electrical , mechanical and communication systems, Cental has a diverse team of engineering staff in the areas of HVAC, control systems, electrical and manufacturing and works closely with third part engineering partners to deliver complex modular solutions.
We are also very active in research into new manufacturing tools, techniques and technologies.
Description of role
- The role is for a graduate project engineer ideally from control systems/mechatronics.
- Their duties will include assisting the engineering team in the design/draft and procurement of hardware control systems from various applications.
- They will also be required to work hands on developing controls code and system communications /integration activities.
- They will also be required to assist on site as engineering level support as required.
- Cental strives to look for innovation in what we are doing and the project engineer will be supported in the pursuit of new ways to carry out our goals and use of new technology.
- The individual will be expected to join multidisciplinary discussions and act as control system discipline representative.
- Report to Engineering Manager but will primarily function as a project engineer and report to project leader/site maintenance leader as needed and attend meetings as required.
- Control system hardware specifications
- IT network design
- Control system code
- Report on project status
Skills and knowledge requirements
- Programming experience is a must (C,scripting vb, function block , ladder), specific training will be provided as needed.
- Ability to read/draft electrical and mechanical drawings to a competent level (AutoCad, Solid works).
- Good understanding of work packages and project planning (Ms Project)
- Excellent written english
- HVAC/BMS experience desirable
- Good/confident presenting skills desirable
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!