Senior Occupational Therapist
Senior Occupational Therapist: Long Stay Mental Health & Specialist Rehabilitation Unit
Our reputed client in North Dublin suburbs has an urgent requirement for a Senior Grade Occupational Therapist with mental health experience. The job involves providing a high quality Occupational Therapy service within the Mental Health services with a focus on psychiatry of later life services. He/she will also be involved in the continuous development of mental healthcare services and serve on various project teams and committees for that purpose.
- BSc or MSc qualified in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Registered with CORU-Ireland
- Minimum four years post qualification experience
- Minimum one year’s post qualification experience in a Mental Health setting
- Further post-grad qualifications and training in mental health
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
If you have any questions or want to apply for this job, please submit your CV or call + 353- 1 -5134908, Extn 156
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!