Fenelon Properties based in Bray Co. Wicklow, are currently looking for a dynamic and proactive Property Negotiator to join our team. Our well-established company provides a range of services such as residential sales, lettings, property management and valuations. The ideal candidate will have a PRSA licence, full drivers licence and relevant experience in property sales negotiations. Working along side the MD and the administration staff, the office has a very friendly environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer service within the branch
- Setting up of viewings and appointments and carrying out same
- Liaising with clients regarding potential sale
- Viewing of properties and creating of brochures and other promotional material
- Corresponding with vendors and viewers throughout the sales process
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure the contracts are signed and the process is fluid till completion.
- Carrying out bank/mortgage valuations for various financial institutions
- Assisting with sales valuations and appraisals
- Brochure production, ordering signage and launching of properties to the various portals
Skills and Qualifications
- PRSA licence (or currently studying a property related course)
- Full drivers licence
- Excellent computer skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to generate new business
- Flexible team player
- Job Type:
- Maternity Leave cover with view to permanent position.
- Hours 9.30-5.30pm Mon -Fri & every second Saturday as required. ( on road viewings)
- PRSA (Required)
- Vacancy: Property Negotiator
- Based in Bray Office
- Attractive remuneration package
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!