Do you want to work with one of the fastest growing global consultancies in the property and infrastructure sectors?
Do you want to be a leader in one of the industry’s largest construction markets?
Our Team is looking for new graduates and young professionals to kick start their career at BTY. You will engage with major Developers, Designers, and Engineering companies in either Canada, the United States, Ireland or the United kingdom. Our exciting portfolio of projects span across various sectors including, but not limited to, Commercial, Residential, Educational, Government, and Healthcare. You will play an integral role in the continued growth of our Team across multiple markets.
BTY is a leading professional consultancy firm specializing in supporting developers and owners plan, build and maintain real estate and infrastructure assets worldwide. We are consistently recognized as the #1 Technical Advisor in North America and #3 Globally.
- You will spend one-on-one time learning from BTY’s Partners, Directors and Service Line Experts who will work with you to develop outstanding long-term relationships with clients and industry partners;
- We bring you to the decision-making table from the start and listen to your point of view when we’re going after some of the most exciting projects worldwide;
- We foster a collaborative culture that develops inspiring, well-rounded leaders with technical and business expertise from diverse backgrounds;
- Your growth will never be limited to just your “backyard”. If you are excited by opportunities, learning new service lines or making your mark in a new market – you need to be part of the BTY team; and
- We think it’s important to truly enjoy where you work and enjoy the people you work with. Our Culture brings the right balance of great work ethic, social time and respecting your time.
Skills and Expertise:
0-3 years of relevant industry experience;
University degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying, Construction Project Management, Architecture, Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural), Real Estate Development, Finance and Economics)
Proven strategic thinker
Ability to work in a team environment and ability to work to own initiatives
Ability to build strong working relationships
Demonstrates attention to detail to produce quality work
Good time management; and
Passion for learning business development and managing client relationships
Ready to apply? We’d like to see a cover letter detailing which location you’d be interested in, explaining a bit about yourself, why you’re interested in joining BTY, and your career ambitions. We’d also like to see your Resume along with your most recent transcripts. For more information, contact us at email@example.com
We value people before process. From building great relationships with clients and industry partners, to supporting the goals of team members in and out of the office; at BTY, you get to bring your whole self to help us achieve a shared vision for success.
Visit our website to learn more about our services, markets and the people behind our success.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!