Recruiting Specialist | All languages
Does pitching to executives across a range of industries excite you? Are you motivated by targets to increase your earnings potential? Do you have a do-what-it-takes work ethic?
GLG is seeking driven candidates for our Recruiting Specialist position on our Professional Services Firms team in Dublin, Ireland. The Professional Services Firms (PSF) team connects top consulting, advertising, public relations, and market research firms with GLG’s expert Council Members on a variety of topics across the globe, every day.
As a Recruiting Specialist you will grow GLG’s existing Council Membership of 600,000 thought leaders and practitioners including business leaders, academics, former public sector leaders, and foremost subject matter specialists to advise our clients on their most pressing business challenges and questions. You will own the process of connecting with, pitching to, and closing on new expert Council Members, ranging from recruiting a needle-in-the-haystack expert in a few hours to sourcing ten luxury watch buyers over three days.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Contacting and pitching to a high volume of custom experts for GLG’s PSF client projects, using effective sales and recruiting techniques in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Meeting and exceeding goals and metrics on multiple high-priority recruiting projects at any given time
- Independently managing your Council Member recruiting pipeline from cold calling to pitching and closing
- Vetting recruits based on client needs as well as briefing recruits on GLG’s business model, policies, compliance and terms & conditions
- Aligning with the PSF client services team on urgent client requests, deadlines, and goals in tight timeframes and short project life cycles
- Adhering to and upholding GLG’s compliance standards and company values
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fluency in English and in one of the following languages, Italian, French, German, Finnish, Dutch, Swedish and Danish is a requirement.
- Six months to two years of experience in sales, recruiting and/or customer service roles
- High motivation to exceed personal weekly, monthly, and quarterly commercial goals
- Confidence in making 30+ outbound cold calls each day
- Fearlessness and ability to professionally manage bottlenecks and consistently close recruits
- Hustle, intensity, and an unconquerable attitude
- Polished and persuasive verbal and written communication
- Ability to receive and implement feedback and coaching in a faced paced environment
- An undergraduate degree
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive base salary plus monthly commission programme with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage and a contributory pension plan), generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!