Product Portfolio Development Manager - Sturdy Products
Sturdy Products is a long established SME based in Blessington Co Wicklow. Many of our rotationally moulded products are unique and innovative. We have an unmatched design and manufacturing capability as well as several strategic alliances with market leading manufacturers of waste management products.
We sell through a multitude of channels including; wholesale; retail; end users; OEMs; Local Authorities and specification sales to the environmental; water harvesting; waste management; construction; hotel and allied market sectors
The position based out of Blessington and reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Managing Product portfolio Development
- Managing and developing new product development for Key accounts
- Definition of strategic objectives based on solid market research & strategy.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the technical design team.
- Participate fully as a key member of the management team.
- An aptitude for working with our R & D Team and Key Customers to Develop new Product Ranges for Key Customers
- Commercial and results oriented approach.
- Experience of compiling, administering and controlling department expense budgets.
- Interest in building and sustaining strong and enduring business relationships.
- Experience in developing product portfolio for export
- Proven record in Business Development across a number of market sectors
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!