Production Support Engineer - Junior
Production Support Engineer (Junior):
- Production Support of all platforms developed and operated by NS90
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and resolve within expected SLA
- Escalate high priority issues to infrastructure or application teams
- Work on backlog of lower priority tickets
- Effectively communicate to internal and external customers
- Excellent documentation skills, issue description/resolution, best practices etc.
- Work a shift-pattern to provide extended coverage
- Relevant third level qualification(s)
- Experience working with java based web servers and applications
- Experience working with Linux environments required
- Experience with relational database systems e.g. Oracle, MySql
- Hands-on proficiency in scripting languages e.g. Shell scripting, Perl
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL.
- Experience using Atlassian tools or similar ticketing/collaboration tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eligibility to live and work in Ireland
- Excellent written and spoken English
Linux, Java EE, MySQL, MariaDB, Kafka, Zookeeper, Redis, Tomcat, Spring, Spring XD, Web Services, MongoDB, JMS, ActiveMQ, Websockets, Glassfish
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!