International Engineering & IT Graduate Program
To keep pace with this fast-changing world, AKKA Technologies set up an International Graduate Engineering Program, providing young talents with the opportunity to build a successful career and acquire a lifelong set of consulting skills.
In an international and professional environment, you will be mentored during 12 months with the latest in-class and technical training methods, conceived to supplement your academic background.
The program: For Whom?
Software Development/Testing, Computer Science, Network Engineering, AI, Big Data, Electronics, Embedded Software, Telecom, UX/UI Designers, App Development, Cyber Security, or similar.
Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical/Electronics, Hardware, Embedded Systems, or similar.
· EU Citizenship
· University Degree
· 0-2 years of professional experience
· Proficiency in English
· French and/or German are a big plus
Roadmap of your Program
- Selection process:
The recruitment process to join our program is fully digital and therefore you can do it comfortably from your own home. It consists of 3 steps:
- Interview with a Business Manager from The AKKAdemy
- Technical Assessment
- Interview with an Executive Member
- Selected ? Let’s go for one month in Geneva, Switzerland !
During this month, you will have the chance to follow 3 different streams especially designed to make you the best Consultant Engineer of the group.
- You will have an exclusive overview of AKKA’s sectors, projects and customers through testimonies and workshops.
- The team of trainers will coach you on Consulting and Soft Skills with interactive activities and role play. You will therefore discover and learn the techniques, methods and the wisdom that this position requires
- A one-month Innovation-Based Project assignment in an international, friendly and competitive environment.
Here, you will have the opportunity to build, with a team of other graduates, your own project and business plan in order to compete in a final challenge and pitch to a jury.
- Next, fly to France, Belgium or Germany for 12 months of a consultant assignment !
Now that you have all the tools to be a Consultant at AKKA, let’s work on the Engineering part. You will therefore work on a real assignment with one of our teams that will be your bridge to the industrial world. There, you will apply your technical expertise and your consulting skills in a challenging role with AKKA Technologies.
Furthermore, you will also receive continuous mentoring from Business Managers and teaching through technical modules and language courses online.
- Well you could think so but, NO this is not the end…
You are now a Consultant at AKKA, with a complete set of soft and hard skills, and you are on track for an exciting international career at the heart of the industry of the future!
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!