Client Services Representative
Customer Service Representative Employee Support Solutions Permanent Full Time
Employee Support Solutions
Healthy, productive, and engaged employees drive organizational performance and success. Morneau Shepell’s Employee Support Solutions is comprised of industry-leading programs and services that work together to deliver a unique and holistic Total Health Solution to our clients, helping them engage their people. Morneau Shepell is also the largest Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) provider in the world. Confidential professional support is available to employees and family members in-person and telephonically, as well as digitally through E-Counselling, Video Counselling, First Chat (online chat), and our My EAP mobile device application, to help resolve work, health, and life challenges. Our award winning innovations and technology help to ensure that our support solutions are available anytime, anywhere.
Our Care Access Centres are the home base of operations – where it all happens! Our Customer Service Representatives are first responders to client requests received over the phone and chat. Taking care of clients’ means having conversations that determine their needs and appropriate support based on a wide array of industry leading solutions. Our environment is a mix of fast-paced, supportive, innovative and fun. Joining our Morneau Shepell family will provide you with fantastic work experience, not to mention some great connections and friends along the way.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
What you’ll need – Customer Service Representative will require the following core qualifications and skills
- A Bachelor degree, community college diploma or equivalent post-secondary education
- The flexibility to work shifts which may include days, evenings, weekends
- Previous customer service experience in social services, sales, call centres and/or office environments preferred
About you - Characteristics of a Customer Service Representative
We value continuous learning and personal and professional growth for our employees. As a new employee you’ll get paid to learn more about our fantastic services and our approach to client conversations, through a combination of online courses and live instructor-led sessions. If you can say “Yes’ to the points below – don’t wait longer because this job is for you – apply and get your rewarding career started.
- You are passionate about helping others
- You are a customer service superstar, with written and verbal communication skills to match
- You are empathetic and able to triage crisis situations to our clinical team
- You are a go-getter, results-oriented, good-natured and dedicated to providing a meaningful customer experience
- You are driven to achieve performance success and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are happy to work for a successful company that cares about your growth and promotes from within
Additional benefits – Besides being part of the largest and most successful EFAP organization world-wide we also offer
- A permanent position with a competitive benefits package
- A robust training program that prepares you for your role
- Opportunities to increase your earnings through performance based incentive programs
- Growth opportunities in a company that promotes from within
- Development plans and resources to support your career aspirations
- An environment that values employee engagement, innovation and client service excellence
- Rewards for sharing your feedback and ideas
- Convenient office location in the heart of the cities around the globe that is easily accessible by public transit
- A team of colleagues who work hard together and have fun.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!