Part-time Clinic Manager
Advanced Medical Services (AMS), based in Ireland and the UK, is the leading provider of onsite medical services. We work with schools, sporting organisations, multinationals and SME’s. We are dedicated to providing gold standard services that are focused on prevention & helping people live healthier lives. To date over 170,000 people have availed of one of AMS’s services. We use state of the art technology combining a dynamic delivery and back office team with a leading group of medical professionals who are focused on preventative medicine.
AMS is currently recruiting for the position of Part-time Clinic Manager
. Location: Nationwide
- Managing Clinics from start to finish - This involves setting up the medical clinic onsite at our client’s location. It also involves taking away the clinic once complete.
- Working closely with medical professionals in the seamless delivery of various clinics - The Clinic Manager will be required to work closely with our doctors, nurses and technicians ensuring a first class delivery of clinics.
- Managing medical supplies and equipment - The Clinic Manager will need to ensure that he / she looks after (including regular servicing) of all medical equipment and supplies. The CM will also ensure that they have adequate supplies at all times.
- Providing excellent customer service to corporate & sports clients - Our relationship with clients and people that participate in our screening services is of paramount importance to AMS. The Clinic Manager is crucial in ensuring a first class service.
- Working with HR managers and administrators within corporate companies - The Clinic Manager will work closely with corporate clients and communicate regularly with the point of contact on how the clinic is running and ensuring optimum participation.
- Overseeing entire clinic and reporting to head office on a daily basis - The Clinic Manager will work closely with the AMS administration team and provide feedback / update at the end of each working day.
- Opportunity for business development - The Clinic Manager will have the opportunity to work with the sales and management team on various development projects and sale pipelines.
- This position involves nationwide travel, including overnight stays. Also included is heavy lifting and setting up of equipment for each clinic.
- Competitive package.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to manage / lead people.
- Strong administrative skills. Attention to detail is very important.
- IT Literate (MS word, excel etc).
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!