eCommerce Account Executive - LUZERN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Founded in 2002, Luzern are Europe’s number 1 eCommerce provider for brands and distributors. Our turnkey solution gives brands access to new B2B and B2C markets helping them access new customers in new ways with no requirement to add additional sales and marketing resources. We are renowned for our speed, quality and flexibility and have helped some of the World’s leading brands including Philips, JDE, Pepsico , Petsafe & many more to deliver their eCommerce strategy.
Main responsibilities of the Luzern eCommerce Account Executive:
- Assist Account Managers in monitoring & maintaining & updating our eCommerce Sites (B2B & B2C) via our Platform.
- Ensure product content is up to date including; pricing, inventory levels, category allocation, web assets (banners, images etc) & new product uploads.
- Collaborate with eCommerce team to ensure the successful delivery of Promotional campaigns, New Product Launch & Order End-to–End Flow.
- Manage analysis and tracking through Google Analytics and internal reporting tools.
- Carry out regular analysis of data to provide insightful report both internally & externally.
- Monitor current digital trends and technologies to inform the overall online promotion strategy.
- Support the eCommerce team with in depth UAT of new functionality developments & roll outs.
- Support Digital Marketing Teams with Advertising Campaigns (Email Marketing, PPC & retargeting, SEO etc) to drive quality traffic to the websites that ultimately convert into conversions/sales.
What we are looking for in an eCommerce Account Executive:
- B.Sc Business/Marketing/Innovation graduate
- 1 – 2 years experience in a related account support role
- Self-motivated and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of eCommerce platforms, editing websites and using CMS are highly desirable
- MSOffice skills & data analysis skills are essential
- Flexible to work on different work activity
- Eager to learn and willing to develop new skills
- Not afraid to ask questions / look for clarification
- Team player who can work on their own initiative with support and guidance
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a good sense of humour
- HTML & Photoshop skills are advantageous but not essential
- Experience with Google Analytics & other reporting tools for measuring site effectiveness are highly advantageous / not essential
Exposure to and opportunity to learn additional skills:
- Understanding of full end-to-end eCommerce Process – Website Development, Generating Traffic, Managing Websites, Order Processing, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Customer Service, Product Returns.
- Strong understanding of eCommerce Platform & back end operations.
- Understanding of a variety of online marketing tools and channels –Adwords, SEO, Retargeting, Email Marketing etc used for Promotional Execution.
- Good understanding of Analytics tools (Google Analytics & Customer Reporting Tool) and MS Office ( Excel, Word, Powerpoint) & reporting capabilities.
- Opportunity to manage & take ownership of some of the small accounts with the opportunity to progress to eCommerce Account Manager responsible for the management of larger clients.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!