Product Design Engineer
Cameron Ireland Limited in Longford, Ireland currently have an exciting opportunity for a Product Design Engineer to work within a team of Engineers and Designers gaining extensive experience in all aspects of the design of high pressure, flow controlling devices. Cameron offer an excellent salary and generous benefits package to the right candidate.
This position entails:
- Participating in design projects from inception to completion.
- Reviewing customer inquiry packages.
- Preparation of product specification sheets.
- Developing and qualifying product designs.
- Preparation of design documentation to meet industry standards.
- Occasional travel to international locations as required by the business.
The minimum job qualifications for this role are -
- An Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering or a closely related discipline is required.
- One to two years appropriate work experience whilst desirable is not essential.
- Some 3D modelling experience is required.
- Knowledge of machining processes is desirable.
- Good communication skills, oral, written and presentation.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- An interest in continuous learning.
Engineering skills should include:
- Stress Analysis
- Material Selection
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Electrical Actuation and Associated Control Systems
- Flow Dynamics and Erosional Analysis
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!