Summer Camp Health Team
Ensure and promote good health and hygiene practice throughout campers’ / students’ stay by overseeing correct medication administration, treating and triaging ad hoc injuries and illnesses.
Safeguarding the welfare of our children is XUK's primary duty.
Pay: £420 - £520 per week with full board & accommodation
Dates: From 5th July 2019 for 5 – 6 weeks
Find out more: www.xukcamps.com
Apply now on our website for an unforgettable summer working with children.
More about this position:
- First Aid certificate – must be obtained prior to the start of contract / valid for full duration
- Review weekly medical reports focusing on key medical cases (including allergies), ensuring that all medication is correctly labelled & administered, and that any emergency prescriptions like auto injectors are in the correct location at all times
- Communicate key medical information and any concerns to staff members where necessary
- Calmly respond to illnesses and injuries by treating or referring to a local GP, Dentist, and Hospital
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality regarding staff medical issues
- Keep the Health Centre organised, tidy and fully stocked
- Be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other duties where needed, such as, premises supervision, excursion assistance, domestic tasks.
More about XUK:
- Over 20 years’ experience running summer camps for children and teens
- A family run business where safety is our number one priority
- A friendly and energetic organisation with high standards, looking for likeminded people to join us
- Our camps have been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted & accredited with the BAC
- Consistently rated one of the top camps in the UK
- A great mix of International and English children
- 4 Camps: XUK Activity, XUK English, XUK Excel, XUK Day
If you think you could help create a positive atmosphere at camp and have a can-do attitude, we look forward to hearing from you.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!