Food & Beverage Trainee Manager
Raglan Road is America’s favourite Irish restaurant. Located in Disney Springs, Walt Disney World, Florida, this Irish owned and operated restaurant seats over 600 guests and serves a contemporary Irish gastropub menu. We set the bar high here – winning countless awards – and we need like-minded colleagues to join us on this great adventure.
The aim of this successful program is to provide a hands-on experience, training, and an introduction to Raglan Road’s culture and core values. With the help of our Raglan Road Management team, trainees will gain useful tools and resources to be successful in high volume, fast paced establishment preparing them for a successful Food and Beverage career. A structured management training scheme for trainees usually lasts 12 months. Trainees are assigned a mentor who will provide support during your initial months within the organisation. After the orientation phase trainees will train with departmental managers to gain first-hand experience of each department.
Trainees will have the opportunity to rotate through different departments within the restaurant. Much of the training will be hands on ensuring all guests are enjoying a seamless experience by constant monitoring of service standards and quality of retail and food & beverage product offering.
The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service skills, be enthusiastic and committed to the industry.
- Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent. Must be 21 years of age.
- Previous experience in an Irish Pub and/or previous experience in an Entertainment/Concept restaurant
- A minimum of three years of service experience in a full-service, high volume pub-style restaurant
- Paid Return Flights
- Working Visa Opportunities
- Training and Development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance available
- Disney operating participant benefits including park passes, discounts in retail and restaurants on property
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!