Kerry Taste & Nutrition 2019 Procurement Graduate
We are Kerry, the Taste & Nutrition company. We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours. Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions. We add protein to your post workout shake, we reduce sugar, while maintaining great taste and we have the know–how to replace the "baddies" in foods with wholesome ingredients. Join us and be part of the future of food.
The Procurement Team has the responsibility for managing and overseeing all third party spend for both direct and indirect materials and services for Kerry. The Procurement Team are experts in their respective categories of packaging, meats, dairy, ingredients and indirect materials and services such as energy, engineering and facilities management.
Your role as a Procurement Graduate will involve working with category buyers in all aspects of the sourcing process, working closely with Kerry’s manufacturing sites and supply partners.
Core responsibilities of this role will include:
Category/Market Analysis: Provide category and market insight by analysing both category and market data which will lead to development of sourcing and supply plans.
Cross Functional Relationships: Monitoring usage/demand by co-ordinating with site supply chains. Working with R&D to introduce new materials and to identify potential new sources.
Strategic Sourcing: Closely working with category buyers to source the highest quality materials and services at the best price using a range of tools including tendering.
Cost Saving Pipeline: Jointly working with category buyers to develop and execute a cost savings pipeline.
Supplier Management: Working with the category buyers to negotiate contracts and manage supplier performance to ensure quality and service requirements are met.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2:1 degree preferably in Mechanical or Food Engineering
- Fluency in a second language, preferably German, French or Spanish
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!