Supply Chain & Procurement Graduate
Reporting to the Group Head of Procurement the Supply Chain & Procurement Graduate will be responsible for the procurement of raw materials, packaging, utilities and ancillary items.
- Development & management of relationships with suppliers
- Monthly reports to site management team
- Reporting to/Attendance at monthly procurement meeting
- Working with the site technical/R+D team to deal with customer complaints/NPI projects and Product Development
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in a challenging and dynamic role
- Be proactive and able to work on own initiative and also in a team environment
- Full clean driving license
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!