Junior Commercial Manager - Portwest
With over 110 years of experience and a heritage of quality, value and service, Portwest is firmly established as a world leader in the design and manufacture of stylish, comfortable, high-quality workwear that meets recognised international standards. Portwest is one of the fastest growing workwear companies in the world currently employing over 3000 staff worldwide with customer service staff in over 120 countries.
- Undertake research to explore new market opportunities and local trading conditions
- Create a business development plan and build prospect list for potential growth area
- Develop and maintain customer / marketing / sales databases
- Assist Commercial team with customer and sales team support and special projects
- Attend trade shows in potential new territory and make new product recommendations
- Fluency in French or Spanish is a requirement
- 3rd Level Degree in Business or a related field
- Experience in a commercial role, sales, business development or supply chain is a distinct advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Additional Information: This is a full-time 2-year contract. Training will be provided. This role has the potential to evolve into a permanent role within the Portwest group.
Package: Pension, health insurance + other employee benefits
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!