This is a Fixed Term Contract for a duration of 23months:
Your Future Challenge:
You will assist our team of Recruiters in meeting competitive hiring targets whilst delivering a positive candidate experience. You will source, attract and hire leading talent by helping to design and develop innovative and creative hiring plans that cover the entire life cycle of a candidate from a prospect to an Intel employee.
You will support the Talent Acquisition team in defining and driving the infrastructure for progressive recruitment processes. You will execute those processes, making sure hiring targets are met on time, using effective candidate pipelining and appropriate selection techniques to match core skills with key requirements.
You will develop influential relationships with HR colleagues and internal stakeholders to ensure candidates experience exceptional care throughout the selection and onboarding processes.
You will serve as an ambassador for Intel by partnering with University advisors to organise and attend engaging hiring events and develop and deploy creative graduate recruitment campaigns.
About Your Future Team:
- As a Graduate Recruiter you will become part of our innovative, creative, fun and dynamic recruitment team based on the Leixlip campus and report to Ireland Talent Acquisition Manager.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in HR, Business, or a related discipline
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and always keen to learn and improve
- Creative and collaborative thinker
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced, ever changing, and high-volume environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent teamwork, stakeholder management, project management and attention to detail skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience working with Excel, Powerpoint, and social media networking sites
- Travel to campuses will be required, particularly during peak recruiting times
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!