HV Project Engineer
A self-driven project engineer is required to fill a role in the are of HV/MV design. Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of design drawings (Layouts, schematics etc.)
- Preparation of equipment specifications
- Execution of system studies (short circuit, earthing) using industry leading software projects
- Liaising with manufacturers, to ensure equipment meet design specifications.
- Liaising with clients
- Managing of equipment deliveries, logistics etc.
- Preparation of panel schematic drawings.
- On site inspections and testing.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!