ALKERMES GRADUATE OPPORTUNTIES - IN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for chronic diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Alkermes plc has an R&D center in Waltham, Massachusetts; a research and manufacturing facility in Athlone, Ireland; and a manufacturing facility in Wilmington, Ohio.
Applications are invited for our graduate opportunities. The objective of these positions is to give the holder the diversity of opportunity in a dynamic pharmaceutical organisation. It provides for rotations across a variety of different disciplines. It aims to provide the candidates with a multi-disciplinary appreciation of careers within the pharmaceutical sector.
The opportunities will be temporary (24 months) in duration and will consist of a rotation between a number of operational departments including Process Development, Quality Control and Quality Assurance, Validation, Engineering, EHSS and Manufacturing.
- Degree level in Engineering or Science or related discipline to Honours level (if completing degree May/June2019 results to date should reflect working towards honours grade).
- Demonstrated self-directed work habits including ability to objectively review, and make judgments in context of quality & compliance and effective problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Proven competency and reliability and flexibility.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
Closing Date is 1st February 2019
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!